Percyis an saddle tank engine works on Thomas' Branchline. He was first released in 1985 by using a brand new moulding utilising the standard Hornby 0-4-0 chassis.
- Clockwork Variant
- Thomas & Percy Electric Train Set
- Percy Clockwork Train Set
- Percy the Saddle Tank Engine - BSC
- Percy Circus Electric Train Set
- Thomas & Percy Train Set
- Percy & the Mail Train set
- Percy & the Troublesome Trucks set
- Thomas & Percy Clockwork Train Set
- To date, Percy, Toby, Bill and Ben are the only engines to have been built from scratch. All other models use existing bodies from previous Hornby models.
- The Hornby Percy prototype was originally going to be a modified Caledonian Pug, but it was decided to use his actual shape.
- Percy (along with Thomas), had blue and green running boards, whilst their re-designed 2015 models had white ones.